Thursday, October 15, 2020

More cracked goodness

 I got another great package this week from A Cracked Bat.

Part of it was my latest pick pocket picks. I went heavy on the shiny this time.

Julie also included these three '66 needs, which I don't remember asking for - what a nice surprise!






























In my last pick pockets I had gotten a Panini White Wave Prizm of Gio Urshela. I loved the card - one of the most colorful shiny cards I had ever seen. Julie had a bunch of them in the pick pockets so I told her I would trade some cards for any leftovers. Here's what I got. Magnificent!



5 comments:

  1. 94 Pinnacle Museums are still among my fave parallels of the 90s. And look at the color on the white wave...wow. I'm surprised they weren't picked over. Scans don't do them justice. Glad you like them! I came across the 66 Topps in my pick pocket box! They were already destined for picking so off they went to Bo's place! Thank you for the great PWEs. Quite a streak of exc cardboard. Bats came today! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked out Julie's Pick Pocket page in awhile. She always has something cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry Stahl (KC A's) hit a 500 ft. HR in Kansas City Municipal Stadium .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style. The Prizm's are really nice, I just wish that were some players in there that I collect, but Panini doesn't seem to be putting a lot of the older guys in their Prizm baseball sets.

    ReplyDelete