Monday, October 12, 2020

Almost free vintage

 I claimed quite a few cards from the recent Almost-Free Friday from Cards As I See Them. I made sure to send GCRL a lot of cards in return for this high-quality vintage acquisition.

From the 1970s. The 1970 Topps RBI Leaders marks a milestone for me - it completes my 1970 Topps Series I (cards 1-132), my first completed series from the pre-1974 years when Topps issued cards in series.
Some great early 60s cards, including baseball card legend Wally Moon.
Finally, I couldn't pass up a nearly free '55 Bowman or a star from the Yankees' dynasty days.


2 comments:

  1. I like how your vintage collection is growing. Nice batch of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're quite a ways ahead of me in completing the 1970 set. I still need 31 cards to finish the first series (366 to finish the set). Congratulations on your progress!

    ReplyDelete