Friday, June 16, 2017

Cards from Collecting Cutch

Collecting Cutch has over 1,400 Andrew McCutchen cards in his collection, so I was pleasantly surprised that I had one he didn't have and could send it to him. He also ran a contest recently and gave all the contestants prizes, so I guess this is a trade/contest combo.

Here is a really nice oddball, a Pittsburgh Police McCutchen card. I've seen a few police cards from the 1980s and 1990s but never a modern one. Also a Steve Pearce autograph.
 He also included a pack of 2012 Panini Cooperstown. Here are the cards that were inside.
 Finally, Cutch guessed that I'm a Mets fan, I guess because I live on Long Island which is traditionally Mets territory. Even though I'm a Yankee fan I'm happy to get cards I need from any team.


No comments:

Post a Comment