Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Captain Setkiller

Got a nice trade package from CaptKirk42s Trading Cards Blog. There were several hundred cards from a variety of different sets, including stacks of cards from somewhat-obscure sets like 1984 O-Pee-Chee and 1995 Fleer Gold Medallion. What I will focus on here are the sets that Kirk was able to complete for me:

Twice before I thought I completed 1989 Bowman only to realize I was missing a card. This time I'm pretty sure I've got them all.
 This card completes 1993 Triple Play, which means I have the complete three-year run of this set.
 1995 Donruss is done with several cards, including this great Ozzie.
 And 1993 Fleer is now done, which means I now have every Fleer set from 1981-1993.

1 comment:

  1. '93 Fleer is tougher than it looks. Congrats on all of the above!

    ReplyDelete