Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kevin Pincavitch on baseball cards

Kevin Pincavitch pitched in the Dodgers organization from 1992 to 1997. His best season was 1995, when he went 12-7 with a 1.74 ERA for Vero Beach and San Bernardino. Now the Varsity Head Baseball Coach at Waynesburg Central High School in Pennsylvania, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"One of my cards is from Yakima, I am posed as a left-handed hitter. I was right handed. My favorite card is my rookie card, with the Great Falls Dodgers. To actually have a baseball card was absolutely thrilling. The card of other players that I have always wanted and liked, was a Mike Schmidt rookie. He is my favorite player of all time. I do not collect baseball cards anymore. But still have a decent collection."

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Being on a card with Ron Cey and Mike Schmidt MUST be John Hilton's claim to fame!

    ReplyDelete