Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trade with Topps Baseball Cards

I got my first 2009 Topps cards yesterday in a trade with Topps Baseball Cards, in exchange for some of my early 80s Topps's.

I got several Yankees, headed by card #1, A-Rod. Others included Xavier Nady, Juan Miranda, Carl Pavano (who is now with Cleveland) and CC Sabathia, still in Milwaukee uniform.

Other highlights include:
Tim Lincecum - my wife likes the video game commercial he is in where he teaches his video doppleganger how to be more like him.

Jose Guillen - boy, that powder blue Royals jersey looks nothing like the one they used to wear.

Reggie Abercrombie, in a great action shot.

Must be this game - thrown out at the plate in the eighth inning. Still, he went three for four and the Astros won the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment