Friday, December 25, 2020

12/25 trade post with cards from Mr. 12/25

 I got cards in the mail yesterday from Baseball Card Breakdown, collector of cards that are numbered 12/25. How appropriate!

Some great vintage in here, especially the nice Yankee Stadium shot of Bobby Kennedy, who played third base for the Dodgers in the 1950s, no relation to the John Kennedy who played third base for the Dodgers in the sixties. Also the classic Michael Jordan card from 1991 Upper Deck that I had my eye on for a while, and finally a new card of Andy Pettitte. Great cards!


4 comments:

  1. Love that Jordan! Brings back such great memories when it seemed like everyone was hoping to pull that card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That MJ has seen quite the resurgence in popularity this year. It'll be interesting to see how long it can last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! I have a handful of MJ baseball cards. The UD is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete