Monday, March 5, 2012

Jason Felice on baseball cards

Jason Felice spent seven seasons in the Mets, Reds and Twins organizations, hitting 87 home runs, including four seasons of at least 16. Now the owner of Power Player Baseball and part of the ESPN live broadcast crew at Angel Stadium and Dodger Stadium, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

- Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player? I had a card in 1983 where they had the names switched on the card with Adolfo Feliz, Tampa Tarpons. We thought it would be a collectible when I made the Majors. (Didn't Happen.)- Do you collect baseball cards? I wish I did collect baseball cards. I have a Phil Lombardi card somewhere of him in Big League camp with the Mets. For some reason I like that card. I never had a Major League card.

Thanks! Here is a card of Felice from my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment