Monday, June 8, 2020

Yanks Walk the Plank

A while back I sent Bob Walk the Plank some Pittsburgh Penguins cards. He recently sent me back a mostly-Yankees themed return package.

Heavy on the Jeter here. Some really nice cards, especially the shiny Home Run Legends.
 He also included this vintage basketball card of Willis Reed. I don't collect basketball so this is up for trade. Ordinarily this would have been something great to trade with Al but I probably won't be back in the city before next year, and who knows if he will even be back. Too bad. . . .

2 comments:

  1. Good to see Matt is still around and trading. Bummer that Al isn't but I'm sure you can find a taker for that Willis Reed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Reed! I hadn't seen that subset before. Off to COMC to see who else was in it... and whether or not I can afford to add one to my collection.

    ReplyDelete