Monday, June 22, 2020

Trade with RBlackmon

Here are some cards I got in a trade with RBlackmon - he does not have a blog but has an online wantlist. I was planning to start reaching out to more non-bloggers when the coronavirus started; this was my first one and ended up delaying a bit on my side. Will eventually start reaching out to more folks like this.

He sent me a very nice selection of cards from my wantlists.

Some hits to 1996 Upper Deck. I'd never seen that shiny expansion teams card before, looks like a throwback to the old UD hologram team stickers.
Lots of 1995 Stadium Club, I'm now down to just three needs there: 1 (Ripken), 289 (McGwire), 347 (Canseco).
 Speaking of Stadium Club, Frank Thomas and those checklist cards complete my 1994 Stadium Club set! Some other nice miscellaneous hits to my wantslists as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment