Thursday, June 4, 2020

A real virtual dimebox

I read about baseballcardstore.ca on several blogs and decided to try it out for myself. At the time it was a promotional price, but now it is their fulltime price - all cards ten cents! I've never seen cards so low on any other site. (Would be curious to know if there are others). I picked over 300 cards. I probably could have doubled that but managed to restrain myself. I'll probably go back there every few months or so to see what they have added.

It's a Canadian site so I picked out a lot of O-Pee-Chee, mostly Yankees. That '87 Topps on the lower right is a Tiffany version.
 Lots of fun oddballs! The Bowman Colin Powell may not technically be an oddball but it's such a unique card. The Harry Heilmann card I saw on Cards as I See Them and thought it was cool. The Curt Flood card on the lower right finishes off my 1990 Pacific Senior League Set.
 Lots of shiny cards!
 Some Yankee stars.
 Here's the rest of what I picked.

4 comments:

  1. What!?! My cards are even cheaper! ;) Nice haul! I've tried checking out their site. What I need to do so properly, is my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice grab on the Coke cards. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I don't think I selected so well, judging by what others got, but there's always next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to go back and see what they've added to their inventory. Looks like I'll have to target OPC and Kellogg's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how much free publicity they've gotten from bloggers, hopefully they'll be able to keep their site stocked so they can take advantage of this new found notoriety that they seem to have acquired.

    ReplyDelete