Thursday, June 18, 2020

More wonders

When I got my trade package from Wax Pack Wonders, I hadn't even noticed that some of the cards were missing. Turns out Jeff mailed out two PWEs the same day and I got them several days apart.

Some 2018 Topps setbuilds.
 Lots more '84 Fleer Star Stickers! Some big names in here - Winfield, Ripken, Carlton, Henderson, Bench, Rose.
I love early '80s Fleer for the interesting photography. The commotion above Bill Caudill's shoulder caught my eye. What's that guy doing to the other one's neck? Some friendly greeting? Fixing the fit of his buddy's shirt? Or maybe the start of a fight in the stands? (I wonder if any card has a fight in the stands in the background . . .)

2 comments:

  1. Cool thought, I really hope someone finds a card with a fight in the stands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is interesting. Glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete