Monday, March 14, 2011

Nationals pitcher Ryan Tatusko wants your Nolan Ryan cards

You may remember my interview with Ryan Tatusko last July. At the time he was pitching for the Rangers AA team in Frisco. Just days later, he was traded to Washington, and went 3-1 with a 1.72 ERA in six starts for AA Harrisburg. He is in spring training now and expected to pitch in AAA this year.

Yesterday he contacted me to let me know that he is in the market for "any Nolan Ryan cards you've got. And no I'm not interested in specifics, just wanna get as many as I can." I'm going to be sending him my 40 Nolan Ryan doubles, and he's going to see what cards he has with him at spring training. I asked him if I could see if other bloggers have Ryans they want to trade with him, and he was excited about the idea. If you're interested in trading him any of your Nolan Ryan cards, send me your contact info and I'll pass it along to him along with a link to your blog.

Here's one of the Ryan cards I'll be sending his way.

5 comments: