Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tradelist updated

Finally finished updating my tradelist with all the dupes I got from my massive Craigslist deal (several thousand from that alone) as well as my various packages from Tribe Cards.

Go get your want lists and check it out, especially for:
89 Bowman
87-93 Donruss
88-92 Fleer
92 O-Pee-Chee Premier
88-92 Score
91 Studio
79-93 Topps
89-93 Upper Deck

But there are plenty of representatives from oddball sets too, like this here "Rembrandt Ultra Pro" card of Danny Tartabull. Affiliated with neither the painter nor the toothpaste, this Ultra Pro features the Yankees' big free agent acquisition of 1992 dressed for a barbecue, not a ballgame.

You know you want it.

For all you hoops fans, I've also got quite a few basketball cards I'd love to exchange for baseball cards. 92-93 Fleer, 94-95 NBA Hoops, 92-93 Stadium Club, 92-93 Topps and 92-93 Ultra are particularly well represented. They're at the bottom of the tradelist, along with a few football and hockey and a very few soccer, wrestling and NASCAR cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment