Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trade with Rick

Got some cards yesterday in a trade with Rick from Washington (the Evergreen State, not the nation's capital). Check out his wantlists here. I sent him some baseball, basketball and hockey dupes and got back a nice stack of cards to get me closer to completing some of my mid-80's Topps and Donruss sets.

I got plenty of 1986 and 1991 Topps and 1989 Donruss - it amazes me how much I still need to complete those sets!

However, I am very near completion of two sets.
This Mike Moore card leaves me just two shy of completing 1988 Donruss. I just need Al Leiter (43) and Mark McGwire (256).

And with four 1990 Topps cards, including the rookie card of this future Yankees World Series hero, I need just four more to complete that set - Fred Manrique (242), Bobby Thigpen (255), Gary Thurman (276) and Sammy Sosa (692).

These cards were so overproduced I am sure some of you have duplicates of those to trade. Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment