Friday, April 7, 2017

30-Day Baseball Card Challenge: Day 3

Day 3 is "A card from the first set you tried to complete". Like many out there, 1987 Topps was my first entry into the baseball card world, though I had collected the Topps stickers the year before. At the time I was ten and my sister was six. I would buy packs when we would go to the stationery store, and my mom would buy packs for my sister too so she wouldn't feel left out, even though she didn't care about baseball. Normally I didn't care if she got cards that I didn't have, but I got pretty upset when she got this card which I didn't have. Fortunately she saw that I really wanted it and gave it to me. Still one of my favorite cards today.

1 comment:

  1. Your sister was cool. My sister would have bent it and laughed back in the day. Now she's one of the nicest humans on the planet.

    ReplyDelete