Friday, July 10, 2015

Greg Moore on baseball cards

Greg Moore pitched in the Angels and Rockies organizations from 1999 to 2002. In 74 games he went 9-11 with a 5.69 ERA. His now a 911 paramedic, professional photographer, and contributor to Rockies fan blog Rox Pile and Denver weather blog Weather 5280. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I don’t know that I have any 'stories' per se about any of my baseball cards. Pretty cut and dry every year with how they do them.

My favorite card growing up was the Mark McGwire Topps rookie card. One of the first valuable cards I had.
I have thousands upon thousands of cards at my fathers house in California. I’ll probably bring them to my house in Denver at some point. It’s a bummer baseball cards have lost some popularity."

Thanks! His card is on the bottom left in the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment