Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chris Pettit on baseball cards

Drafted by the Angels in 2006, outfield Chris Pettit moved quickly through the minors to make his major league debut three years later. After missing all of 2010 to injury, he returned to the majors briefly last year. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"Well, I think I have one of the worst baseball cards out there, although its from a team set from the Arkansas Travelers when I played in 2008. I had broken my foot in the 1st game, and the 2nd game the guy took a picture of me in a boot and on crutches in the dugout.

I used to collect cards when I was younger. I have a few that i get here and there from guys when they get extras. My favorite card of myself is a printing plate of my rookie card that a friend got for me. Its a bowman chrome. All the different color refractors are neat too."

Thanks! Here is a card of him from my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment