Friday, November 25, 2011

Player Profile: Eric Albright


I have one card of Eric Albright, from 1991 Classic Best.

Playing career: Catcher Eric Albright played four years of A ball in the Tigers system from 1989 to 1992, hitting .227 with 14 HR and 94 RBI in 225 games.

Where he is now: Anyone know where Eric Albright is now?

My memories: Never heard of him until I got his card.

Google Autocomplete results: He is tenth when you type Eric Alb, after Eric Albarracin, a US Army Captain. There are no results for the ballplayer on the first page when searching Eric Albright. The other Eric Albrights include a doctor, an artist, and several college athletes.

Coming up next: The next profile will be Ronnie Allen.

1 comment:

  1. Albright was the starting catcher on the first pro team I ever covered. He was considered one of the team's top players. I was surprised he never got out of A ball.

    ReplyDelete