Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1990 Fleer, 1991 Score, 1992 Score

I bought the 1990 Fleer, 1991 Score and 1992 Score sets from a guy in Queens today, for $10 total. You can't beat $3.33 a set, even if it means carrying a bag with a naked guy on it through two subways and the railroad. (That was the bag they came in, and it was nice and sturdy).

These boxes were not sealed, so I'll have to collate them and hope there's nothing missing. I actually already had the full 1991 Score set, so that complete set is open to trade as a set if anyone wants. (Scott Crawford?) As for the other sets, I only needed about 15 cards from 1990 Fleer, so I have plenty of those to trade. I only had about half the 1992 Score set so there will be less of those to trade but still plenty so let me know if you have any needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment