Saturday, January 15, 2011

DJ Boston on baseball cards

DJ Boston played in the Blue Jays, Pirates, A's and Rockies organizations from 1991 to 1998. Now the hitting coach for the Danville Braves of the Appalachian League, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

- Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?
There was a time when I asked the camera guy who was
there to take my pictures why he was taking pictures of me bunting! I am 6'7" lol. Then he used the picture for print.

- Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?
I just like all of the action cards during the games.


- Do you collect baseball cards?
I do have a few cards that I have collected when I was younger that I

hid somewhere at my parents house.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment