Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nate Cromwell's favorite card

Nate Cromwell pitched for nine years in the Blue Jays and Padres organizations. Now the owner of Fantasy Scapes, a landscape design company in Las Vegas. He kindly shared with me the following story about baseball cards.

"My favorite card is my autographed Dave Stieb no hitter card. His locker was next to mine in Major League spring training in 1991. He received the box in his locker he opened it and within it was his cards from his no no."

Thanks! Here is a card of Cromwell from 1991 Classic Best.

1 comment:

  1. How'd you meet Mr. Cromwell? I'd love to sit down with a major leaguer and ask them about other players and baseball cards.

    And Dave Stieb was one of my favorite players during the 80's. He went to my high school.

    ReplyDelete