Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chris Bushing on baseball cards

Chris Bushing pitched ten years of professional baseball, making the major leagues in 1993 with Cincinnati. Currently a law enforcement officer and the President and Owner of REEL Pressure Cleaning & Painting, a pressure washing company in Pembroke Pines, Florida, he kindly shared with me his thoughts on baseball cards.

"Not many stories on any cards! There are so many, from rookie teams, and a few from ML. I actually like a couple White Sox ones! I have a HUGE selection of cards & memorabilia collected for my son Shaun. It is a wide variety of items from various sports. We have known SO many athletes through my career & lifetime, that I always thought to get that signature, for someday it may be worth something for my kids!"

Thanks! The only picture of a card of him I could find online was this one with the Expos.

I believe his only White Sox card is 1994 Fleer/ProCards #1244. However, here is a picture of an autographed photo of him in a White Sox uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment