Thursday, November 18, 2010

Interview with Andre King

Andre King was drafted in the second round in 1993 by the Atlanta Braves as an outfielder, and played five seasons of professional baseball. After his baseball career ended, he went to the University of Miami, where he played football. Drafted in the seventh round in 2001 by the Cleveland Browns as a wide receiver, he played four seasons for Cleveland. Currently the Athletic Director at Loganville Christian Academy in Georgia, he kindly answered my questions about his baseball card experiences.

- Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?
I have better stories of the players I have met that have signed footballs and baseballs. All great men.
- Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?

No I do not have a favorite card.

- Do you collect baseball cards?

I collected cards as a kid, not so much anymore.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment