Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Trade with Misfits138

I got some nice variety in a TCDB trade with Misfits138. Who says modern cards can't be fun? I know, I usually do, but I like all of these.

My last two needs for the 2024 Series I set. The big every-day-low-cost rookie cost me a '69 Deckle Edge Clemente, but it was in rough shape and had been hanging around my trade list for a while. There's a decent chance he becomes a Hall of Famer, I suppose.

My first 2024 Topps Heritage cards! Highlight is my first card of Juan Soto as a Yankee. He's certainly been fantastic, but I'm going to avoid becoming attached to him until/unless he signs a long-term deal.
I do enjoy the Topps Heritage News Flashbacks (and Baseball Flashbacks). New Age Performers is cool too. I had no idea the first automobile rebate was such a big deal.
Some other recent cards of current Yankees, including my first Austin Wells card.
Finally, just a bit of vintage among all of those new cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment