Friday, January 1, 2021

Ringing in the new year with some football

 I participated in the football card swap meet held by The Collector and received a really nice return package of football cards. Lots of Giants and some vintage, too. You can expect a post soon about my (mis)adventures in kicking off a vintage football card collection; in the meantime, however, these cards are greatly appreciated.

Here are some of my favorite Giants players from the cards Chris sent.
Some vintage! Two from the 50s, two from the 70s.
I love the cartoons on the back of the two '57s.
Chris also threw in three baseball cards. I had all three already so they are all up for trade:






1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing about those misadventures, although hopefully whatever it was, it didn't end up going too poorly for you.

    ReplyDelete