Monday, August 12, 2019

From one box

Here are the non-hockey cards from the first large box I opened from yesterday's haul. Mind you this box was 60-70% hockey.

 Left column - random junk wax; minis, random non-sport (cards from the TV show Charmed - anyone collect those?); football; 99 Topps, 01 Topps
Right column - 17 Topps; 18 Topps (they must have bought a few packs recently; almost everything else seems to be 15+ years old; some "keeper" hockey cards that looked really nice; 00 Topps, random non-junk-wax baseball; a large stack of Topps All-Time Fan Favorites
I was originally planning to blog about each box; that is not going to be feasible, though. I will do blog posts of highlights of what I come across though.

1 comment:

  1. There are a handful of 2003 Fan Favorites I need. Don't know if there are any of those in there.

    ReplyDelete