Sunday, July 15, 2018

Another trade with The Collector

I came across The Collector only a couple of months ago (well into his Sports Card Tour) and this is already the second trade I've swung with him. The second of many, I think. Here are some highlights from what he sent me:

I have every Topps set completed from 1978 to 2008, with the exception of 1998. With these two down I still need 27 more cards from this set.
 Some really nice 1977 TCMA Renata Galasso cards. Really nice vintage.
 Some modern Yankee stars. I didn't know they were still doing Sports Illustrated for Kids cards.
 Really nice triple swatch card for Carlos Beltran, #'d 25/25. I don't remember seeing a card with home and away uniforms on it before.

1 comment:

  1. The Beltran is a nice one, I grabbed it from COMC even though it didn't fit my collection. Glad I could help with some of your sets. Thanks again for another great trade!

    ReplyDelete