Monday, December 24, 2012

Trenidad Hubbard on baseball cards

Outfielder Trenidad Hubbard played ten seasons in the major leagues for nine different teams, hitting .257 with 16 HR, 72 RBI and 33 SB. Now the CEO of Game Face Sports Int'l, an apparel company, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"Remember, Hector V with the '89 Iowa Cubs was a right handed hitter. He posed as a lefty. My favorite minor league card is a AA card from the Columbus Mudcats, 1989 or '90. I was jumping in the air, turning a double play, however the ball was still in my hand. Pretty cool and pretty funny. I do like your blog. A really good idea. I do collect cards, mainly my own."

Thanks! I don't have that card, but here is one I do have, from the 1987 Asheville Tourists.



No comments:

Post a Comment