Thursday, December 13, 2012

Daniel Nava on baseball cards

Red Sox Outfielder Daniel Nava is best known for hitting a grand slam on the first pitch he saw in the major leagues. This season, he hit .243 with 6 HR and 33 RBI. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"When I was as kid trading baseball cards was huge and I was a huge collector.

I collected Will Clark, Will Clark and Will Clark. I was a HUGE fan of his. I had every single Will Clark card ever made up until he went to the Rangers.

I'd head over to my friend's house and we'd trade cards for hours on end. Nintendo was just coming out so the video game boom hadn't really happened so baseball cards was where it was at.

As of now I don't collect baseball cards but definitely love seeing rookie cards of other guys I play with or coaches and managers. They are always a good laugh."

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment