Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kevin Mench on baseball cards


Kevin Mench played eight years in the major leagues, mostly for the Rangers, twice hitting 25 or more home runs in a season. Now the owner of the Hits 400 baseball academy opening soon in Plano, TX and an instructor at the D-BAT Baseball & Softball Academy, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?
Not really but there is a card with Dellucci on the front and my name on the back.

Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?
I do not have a favorite card of mine or of anyone else.

Do you collect baseball cards?
I never really did collect baseball cards. I collected hockey cards though.

Thanks! Anyone know which card with David Dellucci's picture he is referring to?

No comments:

Post a Comment