Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Josh Booty on baseball cards

Josh Booty played five years of professional baseball, including three in the majors with the Florida Marlins, winning a World Series ring in 1997. Now a Vice President at Atleta Performance Nutrition, a sports performance nutrition company, and ReSurgentMd, a specialized durable medical equipment company, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I grew up collecting cards and still have a ton of old cards. I probably have about 100+ different cards of myself and they are definitely keepsakes for me and my family. My favorite card growing up that I can remember was a Don Mattingly rookie Donruss card. There wasn't a day that went by when I was young that I didn't think about baseball cards and/or look at my collection. I was attached to those cards."

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment