Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Trade with All Tribe Baseball

A while back I got a Cal Ripken Christmas bear as package filler from one of my Amazon purchases. I couldn't get any Orioles bloggers interested in it, but Baseball Dad from All Tribe Baseball has a son who is a big Ripken fan so I sent it to him and in return he sent me some cards from my wantlist, mostly from 2007 Topps. I really enjoy the card backs from that set. The best from the ones he sent me is the Bronson Arroyo card. There are two errors (2 Pirates instead of 02 Pirates and incorrectly saying he led the league in games pitched), plus a rather bizarre comparison of his hair with Bo Derek's!

Also, the new This Week in Baseball Cards is up at the Hall of Very Good. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very informative. It is very interesting and i have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your ideas. I'm happy i found what i am searching for. lidocaine

    ReplyDelete