Friday, December 16, 2011

Mitch Stetter on baseball cards

Mitch Stetter has been a relief pitcher for the Brewers since 2007. In 132 games he is 8-2 with 1 save and a 4.08 ERA. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I collected baseball cards when I was a kid. I probably stopped once I started high school. Everyone collected Ken Griffey Jr. cards, so I would trade all of mine away for better deals. I remember a family friend giving me a Bobby Bonilla rookie card for my birthday. That was the most excited I ever got over a baseball card. I think it was worth 10 bucks in the baseball Beckett. My favorite card of myself is my first ever baseball card. Going from collecting baseball cards as a kid to getting a real baseball card as a player was really special."

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment