Monday, December 5, 2011

Brandon Snyder on baseball cards

The son of former major league pitcher Brian Snyder, first baseman Brandon Snyder was Baltimore's first round draft choice in 2005, and has spent parts of the last two seasons in the majors with the Orioles. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.
"I grew up collecting baseball cards. My dad got me into it while he was still playing and I was very young. At my parents I would say I have thousands and thousands of cards in an old giant library card index cataloger. My favorite cards were always my dad Brian's cards but when I was little someone gave me an authentic Ken Griffey Jr rookie card that I loved. My favorite cards of my self are all the old school looking ones they do nowadays. I always try to grab a few here and there. And of course any of my big league cards because it just reminds me of where I have been and hopefully where I am going."

Thanks!

1 comment: