Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kyle Gibson on baseball cards

Kyle Gibson was the Twins first-round draft choice in 2009, and was in AAA a year later. Unfortunately, he was injured in 2011 and will miss all of next season due to Tommy John surgery. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"My best card story is on one of my cards my sister is the highlight and the finishing comment! 'Kyle's sister Holly was a star softball Player at Transylvania University!' Haha I used to have a large card collection but as i got older it went to the way side and i lost time to do it seriously...I personally do not have a favorite card of my own but i do enjoy seeing some of the cards/items people have me sign. Pretty interesting!"

Thanks! Here is the front of that card:

No comments:

Post a Comment