I was one of the fortunate bloggers to be on the receiving end of some care packages sent out by The Collector on the occasion of his 40 years of collection and his 10 years of blogging. Here's to many more!
There were a lot of loose Yankee cards, most of which I needed. A few I had already including a '62 Whitey Ford! There was one Series II from 2026 which was my impetus to buy the rest of the set, which I showed earlier this month.
Lots of fun cards from newer sets, including two modern Paul O'Neill cards.Here are some really shiny cards which I love. I don't have the attention span to watch box breaks and I wanted it to be a surprise anyway, but I did see all the comments about the Bucky Dent autograph. That's a great card to add to my collection.There was a rack pack of 1986 Topps in honor of his first year of collecting. I already have this set and the All Star set, so happy to give this away to someone else; the pack of penny sleeves too.There were a couple of packs I did open. I already have the '92 Topps set but was curious if there was a gold card inside.There was not. No really big names but put the pitchers together and you'd have a really great staff in 1992.Finally, a pack of 2026 Bowman. These I definitely did need.I did not know that Bowman mixed packs from different sets. The top four are base cards. (Ohtani!) and the rest are from BP/BCP. Nice little variety pack.These cards were a lot of fun to go through, and there was a lot of higher end stuff that normally wouldn't find it's way to me. Thanks Collector!








No comments:
Post a Comment