Wednesday, September 25, 2024

OBC/TCDB roundup

Mostly OBC but starting off with a vintage TCDB trade with bearsbaseballcards. My end of the trade was this very nice 1954 Bowman Harry Dorish.

 

Gunny Musgrove and I have traded several times via OBC. He's on TCDB now. He traded me this Topps Heritage insert and threw in a '59 Topps Ray Moore. Like many my age, the first "celebrity death" I was aware of was Mr. Hooper.


 Other OBC envelopes that came in recently . . . 

Joel Freedman beefed up my 1968 Atlantic Oil set with these.

Bob D'Angelo sent three Super cards. Morton and Piniella are '71s; Messersmith is a '70. I love the big photos and even the clacking sound that they make when they bang into each other.
A nice Hostess sampler from Jim Craig.
Three mid-50s cards from Brian Lindholme.
Six more mid 50s needs from Jon Jeans. Those red '54s look very good together.

Nice mixture from Andrew White. I really like the '63 Fleer set.
11 great-looking 1960s from Mark Camps.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment