Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Two part street trade

As mentioned in an earlier post I pulled off another street trade on Friday. This one had two parts. One was a big box of Mets for about 30 random cards. Most of the Mets were from the free junk wax I had picked up recently.

Some of the cards were set fillers from recent Topps sets. I took the time to sit down and go through the Topps base cards with my wantlist.
 I picked up a few random goodies as well. Paxton didn't bring good luck as he had his second straight poor start in the postseason. That USA-themed 2019 parallel is numbered to /76. Some kind of Spirit of '76 parallel? I have no idea.
 The other part was a '69 Koosman and two Kranepools for these. The '74 Kranepool brings me down to 24 cards left to complete that set. Still need about 200 for the '69 set including almost all of the big stars and high numbers.



2 comments: