Thursday, August 15, 2019

Mystery solved!

p_dawg68 figured out who signed the "CCBC Checkers Fan". I had seen that there was a Charlotte Checkers team but I didn't think about CCBC standing for "Charlotte Checkers Booster Club". Pdawg did and also identified the autograph as belonging to Robbie Tallas.

Tallas, a goalie, played 99 games in the NHL, mostly for the Bruins but also one season for the Blackhawks. Anyone interested in trading for this?

I've started going through the hockey cards pulling for trades - it's been fun but will take longer than I thought, probably several days. Anyone want to claim anything else, it's not too late. Tallas has a few cards and I was hoping I might find one but not yet. There were a lot of cards from 97-98 UD that I went through but no luck yet on this one:



5 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in trying to trade for that fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help, and if you have any leftover Whalers you already have or Hurricanes, I might be able to help there, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool - send me an email. borosny@gmail.com thanks!

      Delete
  3. If you happen to have any Charlie Simmer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great detective work p_dawg68!

    ReplyDelete