Thursday, October 15, 2015

Joshua LeBlanc on baseball cards

Outfielder Joshua LeBlanc played four seasons in the Angels organization. In 290 games he hit .250 with 10 HR, 125 RBI and 68 SB. Now a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch in Scottsdale, AZ, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"When I was younger I collected cards. I had a large binder that was filled with cards. Mainly football cards. I loved the Action Packed cards and my prized card was an Emmitt Smith rookie card.

My favorite baseball card that I had was a Jose Cruz card. I was and still am an Astros fan.
I will say my fondest memory was in 2006 I was in Rancho playing and a gentleman came to me to sign cards. He showed me the new Topps Bowman card and I said, “I have not seen this one.” He asked if I wanted some and I said yes. It was an unexplainable feeling to actually have a card and people wanting you to sign them."
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment