Saturday, October 10, 2015

Brandon Puffer on baseball cards

Brandon Puffer pitched for the Astros, Padres and Giants from 2002 to 2005. In 85 games he went 3-4 with a 5.09 ERA. Now an Insurance Agent at ICH Financial in Austin, TX, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I did collect cards as a kid and really enjoyed it.

I would say the funniest card I had was a Topps card that paired me with Jung Bong of the Braves at that time..... Bong/Puffer.. Pretty obvious why they paired us! Apparently it got publicity in Playboy, High Times and Letterman. Not my proudest card but pretty funny...Probably a popular card in Colorado lol!
I would say my favorite card is one where I'm on the mound at Wrigley. To see the ivy in the background is very special. Such a historic ball park! I really appreciate that card. Thanks for loving the game!!"

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment