Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jose Flores on baseball cards

Shortstop Jose Flores played in the Astros organization from 1990-1994. In 429 games he hit .239 with 5 HR, 115 RBI and 36 SB. Now the minor league infield coordinator for the Chicago Cubs, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I do have a bunch of different cards from my playing career with the Astros from 1990-94...My favorite card is an action shot playing defense wearing a navy blue Asheville Tourist away jersey and gray pants. Being the Infield Coordinator currently with the Cubs, I do put a lot of emphasis on defense. 
I don't collect baseball cards, but owned a bunch of memorabilia from both my playing and coaching careers."

Thanks! He also sent me a bunch of pictures of his cards and memorabilia.












No comments:

Post a Comment