Saturday, August 22, 2009

CJ Nitkowski on baseball cards

CJ Nitkowski pitched ten years in the major leagues for eight teams. He now pitches for the Doosan Bears of the Korea Baseball Organization. He blogs, tweets, and writes articles at his website, CJBaseball.com. He kindly took the time to answer my questions about baseball cards.

- Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?
I don't like most of my cards but I do like the NYY one I have. Growing up in NY as a Yankee fan makes that pretty cool.
- Do you collect baseball cards?
Just my own. I did as a kid, but I wasn't an avid collector. I was more into flipping cards as a kid.
Thanks, CJ! I believe the only Yankee card of CJ Nitkowski is his 2004 APBA card. I couldn't find a picture of it online - anyone have it? Here is a picture of him with the Yankees as well as a card of him I have with the Detroit Tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment