Monday, November 23, 2020

More Cracked Bat generosity

 As if the Ballot Box wasn't enough, I got my latest pickpockets from A Cracked Bat this weekend. Here's the latest in what I've gotten from Jenerous Julie.

Looks like I was going with a theme of retired greats. It wasn't really intentionally, I just kept seeing cards I liked. My favorite is the DiMaggio with the War Bonds and Gem Razor signs. The shiny Gibson is pretty fantastic too.

I had forgotten about the pickpockets until it was a couple of days in. I don't know how a '62 Post was still around, or a shiny autographed refractor. Also, just a day or two before I was looking for a George Blanda card for a different post and realized I didn't have one. Serendipity! There is one of the all-time great faces in football, a man who played in the NFL through the age of 48.



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, very nice pickups there, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pickups, the auto and the DiMaggio in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisson and Romano seem to be the odd men out here.

    ReplyDelete