Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Some great cardboard from Cardboard Greats

Henry of Cardboard Greats is a new blogger - check him out. I sent him a bunch of '15s that he needed and he sent me a bunch of '17s that I needed. Some highlights:


Sir Didi! I don't mind the Twitter links on the backs of the cards. What I really mind is the lack of full major league stats. Also not crazy about the different-colored backs and the thinner card stock.
 Weird to see uniforms that don't seem that old being considered "throwbacks". When I first saw this card I thought it was Rusty Staub for a second.
 Despite my complaints about this set I do like the photography. The view from the centerfield camera is the one we see every time we watch a game on TV, but the angle rarely shows up on a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment