I came across a random lot of late 90s - early 00s cards on eBay. I wasn't looking for a lot like this but happened to stumble across it. I still need so many cards from this era, that it was a fun get for the minimum bid. Kind of what I used to sometimes find at garage sales, back when you could find cards at garage sales.
Some cards that stuck out to me. Interesting shiny insert card that's a video game ad. Two '86 Angels rookies from a 2005 set. I was annoyed that they didn't color match, until I realized the orange is actually a parallel numbered to /399. It's perfect for an Angels card. I already had the two UD cards on the bottom but wanted to highlight how we still would get interesting photos 20 years ago.While there weren't many star cards, there were a few A-Rods. Some more obscure modern cards of older players as well. Earlier today, I traded Al another box of Braves cards. He didn't have much in return today, just some sheets of junk wax and slightly older Topps. I did take one sheet home, as I noticed the yellow OPC logo. There was even an extra OPC on the back. I only needed the top two cards; the others are all available.
They all look the same
5 hours ago




Nice color matched 75T Claudell Washington.
ReplyDelete