Sunday, December 12, 2010

Interview with former Braves 3B Randy Johnson

Randy Johnson played nine years of professional baseball, including three years in the major leagues with the Atlanta Braves, hitting .267 in 484 at bats. Currently the Minor League Field Coordinator for the San Diego Padres, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

- Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players?
Just that one of my cards has another Randy Johnson's stats on the back. He played in the White Sox organization and was left handed.

- Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player?
My favorite would be my rookie card.

- Do you collect baseball cards?
I do not collect cards but have gotten a lot of the (Big Unit) Randy Johnson's cards sent to me over the years.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment