Sunday, May 2, 2021

Time Traveling (but not very far)

 I did my monthly Time Travel Trade with Diamond Jesters. This was an unusual one as I didn't pick up any vintage cards - in fact only one of these cards was over 20 years old.

Here are five of the seven cards, some recent baseball and football set fillers. My favorite here is Freddy Galvis looking like a giant spider is behind him.

Always fun to add an autograph to the collection.
This one is my favorite, a hologram card of Chuck Knoblauch from 1992. "Holoprism Rookie of the Year" - don't know much about them, they seemed to just do rookie cards of the two 1991 Rookies of the Year and then disappeared. Fun card, shiny in the right light.




4 comments:

  1. I don't really remember the details because it was a long time agao, but I bought the Knoblauch and the Bagwell for perhaps $10 when they were first issued - each card set came in a CD jewel case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four of those were cards I sent. Glad to see the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Time Travel Trading Project wouldn't be what it is now if it weren't for all of your trades! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having problems with your salary during the COVID-19 Pandemic? Let us help you, just as always. We are proud to do the job here, bringing help to those who needs it.
    They sell the following Fresh good Dumps+ pin, Different Countries CVV, Fullz,, SSN DOB, Social Media Profiles Boost, Banks logins, Paypal with G-talk verified, Ebay, Amazon accounts logins, bestbuy, all kinds of shops account available, RDP, Mailers PHP,Best Leads. EMV Software Reader Writer all are available, etc CC Format we selling are:|Card #|Exp. Date|CVV/CVV2|First Name|Last Name|Street|City|State|Zip Code|Country|Phone|Type Of Card|Bank Name|
    They are among the best, legit left in the world they gave me my biggest cash out in cc and dumps till date, i advise you to get your tools ready and have a good setup if you want to get success in your transaction
    you can reach them on below contacts

    Email: jdenterprises@qualityservice.com
    gary.jones00222@gmail.com
    hark212@hotmail.com
    Telegram: https://t.me/validvendors
    icq: chat- 711343039
    Your financial solutions, stop stressing in silence
    Thank me later

    ReplyDelete