Sunday, November 12, 2017

Blog Bataround: 6 Degrees of Bacon: Aaron Judge

Last one of these, I promise. I had to do the most exciting current player on the Yankees, Aaron Judge. Sure, he's more likely to be Dave Kingman than Mickey Mantle, but every at-bat is exciting with him.
Judge came up with the Yankees in 2016 where he was a teammate of Carlos Beltran.
Beltran appeared in the documentary "Knuckleball" with Jim Bouton.
Bouton appeared in the movie How Do You Know starring Jack Nicholson.
Nicholson starred with Kevin Bacon in the film A Few Good Men.





3 comments:

  1. You can't handle the truth! All rise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beltran will be a part of my 6 Degrees of Bacon post too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your bat around posts. Bo, you're good at this 6 Degrees of. I don't have it in me to even try.

    ReplyDelete